Just for fun...

How did you choose a name for your child? Did you use a family name? Did you use a name of someone you admire? Did you pick out of a book? I would love to hear the way you decided on a name for your child.
with each of my 4 girls it was different. For my oldest I heard a name on a show and I fell in love with it her middle name is the same as mine and both my maternal grandparents. For my second daughter her father and I couldn't agree on a name so we decided I would give her her first name and he chose her middle name (he chose her middle name after someone he admires greatly) For my third daughter I had picked a few names but none seemed to sound just right to me so I started flipping through a baby name book and one name seemed to stand out to me (as if it were in bold) that became her first name and she has my maternal grandmother's first name as her middle name. By time I had my 4th daughter I was over picking girls names so my mother in law named her.