Teen Daughter Pregnant...

My 17 year old daughter just told me she is pregnant. I'm lost when it comes to handling this. Does anyone have any advice or tips to help me help her get through this?
So although I don't have any personal experience with this with my own children I have a friend that went through this with her daughter. The best thing in my opinion that she did was be there for her daughter (not always the way her daughter wanted). They had a very open dialog about expectations, how this is a major life decision, what the daughters options were and that the daughter was expected to still follow all home rules and go to school. They also had a discussion with the father of the baby and his parents. My friends daughter is still currently pregnant (about 5 months if I remember correctly) she is still attending school and is working part time in the evenings. The father of the baby is also attending school and holds two part time jobs (one after school for a couple hours and another job on the weekends). Not sure how things will go in the future but at least for now it seems these two young parents are attempting to figure things out for their unborn child.